Aico EI650RF Battery Powered Smoke Alarm RadioLINK Enabled with 10 year Lithium Battery
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Ei Electronics Aico Ei650RF smoke detector complete with solid built-in Lithium 3V battery, fitted with a module for RadioLINK wireless interconnection with other smoke and heat alarms.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; due to the nature of this item, it has an electronic component and sensor, and we cannot take this item back for a refund as "unwanted".
It is part of a wide range of quality alarms ideal either as a temporary solution or where budget restricts the use of mains powered alarms. This alarm can simply be installed on the ceiling with no wiring - the battery insures its function for 10 years. This particular smoke alarm is ideal for hallway, landing, living room, and dining room.
Aico Ei650RF - Features and Benefits
- Aico Ei650RF operates on the light scatter principle to detect smoke particles entering the optical chamber; this alarm is sensitive to all domestic fires and especially to visible smouldering fires.
- It comes fitted with a RadioLINK module which allows it to be interconnected with other Ei Electronics RadioLINK alarms and devices to enlange early detection and warning of fire.
- No electrical wiring required. Early detection and warning. Built-in sounder. Detects all domestic fire types.
- Easy installation: it comes with screw fixings with simple to install twist-on-base.
- Test button: larget Test Button fitted on the alarm allows you to test your alarm, silence nuisance alarms (e.g. cooking fumes) for a 10 mins period.
- The sounder stops atumatically when smoke particles are no longer present in the chamber, and it also sends a RadioLINK signal to other alarms to stop sounding.
- Low battery indication: Aico Ei650RF gives an audible and visual indication when battery is low and the alarm has reached the end of its useful life.
Please note that the 10-year guarantee period is from the year of the manufacture and not from the year of purchase. Therefore, if the alarm is purchased 5 years after the manufacture (for example), the guarantee is only for 5 years.
Aico Ei650RF - Technical Specifications
- Sensor type: high performance optical chamber
- Battery: Lithium Battery (non-replaceable)
- Interconnect: Up to 12 Ei Electronic RadioLINK enabled smoke and heat alarms when fitted with a RadioLINK module
- Sound Level: 85 dB(A) at 3 meters
- Temperature: Storage - 0 to 35°C (in a dry area)
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% R.H. non condensing
- Button Test: Simulates the effect of smoke and checks chamber, electronics and horn
- Material: plastic, white, UL94 HB
- Dimensions: 115mm diameter x 50mm height
- Weight: 255g (Incl. Pkg.)
- Guarantee: 5 year (limited) guarantee
- Approvals: CE
- Tested by VdS to EN14604:2005
- Ideal for hallway, landing, living room, and dining room.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.