58 degrees Celsius Fixed Temperature Heat Detector, Vision 2020F Conventional Alarm Low Profile
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
The 2020F 58ºC fixed temperature heat detector is part of the Vision range of detectors. Vision is a range of conventional detectors, which have been produced using the latest in manufacturing technology and supplied with an array of installer-friendly advanced features, making them ideal for all your conventional fire detection requirements.
Features: Low profile design, Low current draw, Easy maintenance, Range of detector bases available, Remote LED Option, Approved to EN54 – 5:2000 (Amendment 1) Class A2S, Remote alarm trigger feature
- The 2020F 58ºC fixed temperature heat detector uses a state of the art heat element combined with an application specific integrated circuit (ASIC) to provide quick and accurate detection of fires. The detector incorporates a static element and is suitable where ambient conditions normally exhibit rapid changes in temperature e.g. kitchens.
- A hand held laser tool can also be used in conjunction with the Vision range of detectors for triggering the Vision detector. With a range of several metres, the hand held unit provides an effortless way of remotely triggering the Vision detector.
- The 2020F detector also has an integral LED, which illuminates to provide a local alarm signal. This latches on, and remains illuminated until the detector is reset by a momentary power interruption. An optional remote LED annunciator may be used to repeat any alarm signal.
- A variety of detector bases can be used with the 2020F detector, providing application flexibility and compatibility with a wide range of conventional fire alarm panels, including our SMS range.
- All bases are fitted with a shorting spring to permit circuit testing prior to fitting the detector and have a tamper resistant feature, which when activated prevents removal of the detector without the use of a tool.
- Operating Voltage Range: 14 to 28VDC (Nominal 24VDC)
- Typical Standby Current @ 25ºC: 55µA @ 24VDC
- Maximum Alarm Current: 70mA @ 28VDC
- Application Temperature Range (see note 1): -30ºC to +70ºC
- Humidity: 5 to 95% Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
- Height: 40.5mm (plus 9.5mm for standard base)
- Diameter: 102mm
- Weight: 70g (plus 45g for standard base)
- Max Wire Gauge for Terminals: 1.5mm²
- Colour: Approximates RAL9016
- Material: ABS
- Approvals: LPCB pending, CE pending
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.