Apollo Series 65 Diode Base 45681-201 for Conventional Heat / Smoke Detectors
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Apollo 45681-201 Series 65 Diode Base, designed for use with conventional systems that have manual call points and detector bases on the same circuit. This base is fitted with a schottky diode on the "L1 IN" and "L1 OUT" wiring terminals.
- It has a 100mm diameter and has five terminals marked according to their function: Line 1 in, line 1 out, line 2 in and out, remote indicator negative, earth.
- An earth connection is not required for either safety or correct operation of the detector; the earth terminal is provided for tidy termination of earthed conductors or cable screens and to maintain earth continuity where necessary.
- It has a wide interior diameter for ease of access to cables and terminals and there are two slots for fixing screws at spacing of 51 to 69mm.
- The detector fits into the base one way only, and it requires clockwise rotation without push force to be plugged in. The detector can be locked into the base by a grub screw using a 1.5mm hexagonal driver.
Please note: This base can only be used with compatible control equipment, and for many of the conventional smoke / heat detectors this base is a require item.
Apollo Series 65 Diode Base -Technical Specifications
- Detector locking mechanism
- One way fit
- Easy to wire
- Contains an earth connector
- Continues to work during unauthorised removal of detectors
- Approvals: Loss Prevention Certification Board, EN 54-5: 2000 + A1: 2002
- Model: Apollo Series 65 45681-201 diode base.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.