Double Black Brush on a Invisible Perspex Plate from Forbes and Lomax for Wall Mounting
This is a Forbes and Lomax double black brush on an "invisible plate" - a clear perspex plate, on a 2 gang plate.
- The Invisible plate is inspired by the 1930s glass switches but with all the advantages of modern technology, the Invisible Lightswitch has become synonymous with Forbes & Lomax. Switches and dimmers have 3mm bevelled transparent acrylic plates which are secured without the use of fixing screws.
- The plates are flush to the wall and are supplied with brass, nickel silver, stainless steel or antique bronze toggle switches, dimmer knobs or buttons. 0.5mm 'inner plates' of primed aluminium sit behind the Invisible plates which can be decorated in the same way as the walls giving the illusion that the wallpaper or paint finish runs seamlessly behind the switch plate.
- Invisible plates and rocker switches with 2mm thick acrylic plates complete the range.
- Finish: invisible plate / clear perspex plate.
- Type: double black brush for wall mounting
- Manufacturer: Forbes and Lomax
- Size: 86mm x 146mm
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||146mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||1.9mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.