Dual Voltage Shaver Socket in Verdigris Plate with Black Plastic Insert Forbes and Lomax
This is the Forbes and Lomax SHA/VBR, a single gang dual voltage shaver socket in a verdigris flat plate with black plastic insert, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
About the Forbes and Lomax Shaver Sockets
- The shaver socket from Forbes and Lomax can be fitted in bathrooms and washrooms and can charge both shavers and toothbrushes.
- The installation must be to the latest BS7671 wiring regulations.
- The Forbes and Lomax shaver sockets are available in: the Invisible Lightswitch® Range, the Antique Bronze Range, the Stainless Steel Range, the Unlacquered Brass Range, the Nickel Silver Range, the Verdigris Range, the Aged Brass Range, and the Painted Range.
- They come with a White or a Black plastic trim / insert.
- Each socket requires a min. 47mm back box (to be ordered separately).
Forbes and Lomax Shaver Sockets - Technical
- It is a dual voltage shaver socket on a two gang plate for vertical mounting on the wall.
- Standards: BS EN ISO Standard: BS EN 61558-2-5
- Max Load: 20VA
- Voltage: 230V AC
- Max load: 275V input; 115/230V 20VA output
- Minimum wall box depth: 47mm
- IP rating: IP2XD
- Suitable for British shaver plug BS4573
- Dimensions: 146mm height, 86mm width, 4.2mm projection from wall, 42.5mm depth in the wall.
The Verdigris Range
- Inspired by ancient bronze artifacts, the verdigris range has a distinctive patina finish.
- The plates are hand finished to produce a variable efect, making each plate unique.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||47mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 147mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||3mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.