Eaton MEM 30AXTN2 Exel2 32A Switch Disconnector TPN 415V AC, Non-Fused Sw Disc
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Eaton MEM 30AXTN2 Exel2 Switch Disconnector 32A, 3 + N Pole non-fused switch disconnector.
- Construction: this Exel 2 switch disconnector meets the constructional requirements for isolation of and are type tested to BS EN 60947-3.
- 3 + N Pole Non-Fused Switch Disconnector, 32A
- Construction: it is manufactured from rust protected sheet steel with a light grey paint finish.
- Door and blank top / bottom end plates can be removed for ease of installation.
- Handle: chromium-plated handles with ON (I) / OFF (O) indication. The switch can be locked ON or OFF by means of a padlock.
- Red and green switch position indicators
- Number of Poles: 3 + N
- Maximum Current: 32A
- Accepts Padlocks: Yes
- Voltage Rating: 250V DC, 415 V AC
- Electrical Phase: 3 phase
- Dimensions: length 173mm, width 245mm, depth 101mm
- Terminal Typ: Screw
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -25°C
- Cable size: max. 10mm2
The motor ratings assigned to TPN switch-disconnector units are utilization category AC23A (frequent operation) to BSEN60947-3, which calls for make and break testing at 10 and 8 times rated current respectively for units having a motor rating up to and including 100 Amps. Ratings for switch-disconnector-fuses are dependent on suitable HRC fuses being fitted.
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.