Eaton MEM Exel2 TPN Fuse Switch Disconnector 63A 415V in Grey, IP41 MEM 60KXTNC2F
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the MEM Exel2 60KXTNC2F TPN 63A fuse switch disconnector, fuses rated at 63A 415V. Surface mounting enclosure made of rust-protected sheet steel with light grey finish.
- The top and bottom endplates are removable. Door can be removed for ease of installation.
- Incorporate knockouts and gasketed doors, IP41 rated protection.
- Handle: chromium-plated handles with ON (I) / OFF (O) indication. The switch can be locked ON or OFF by means of a padlock.
- Internal fixing: enables the unit to be mounted side by side with other units.
- Dimensions: width 310mm, height 351mm, depth 129mm.
- Tested to BS EN 60947-3.
- Maximum current: 63A
- Number of Poles: 3 Poles. 3 Phase.
- Meets the constructional requirements for isolation as specified in BSEN60947-3.
- Switches: quick make-and-break type, suitable for use on AC or DOC.
- Removable moving contact assemblies: to facilitate wiring.
- Interiors comprise porcelain bases fitted with non-ferrous conducting components.
- Fuses and fuse carriers: supplied with HRC fuse carries, designed for offset contact fuse links to BS 88: Part 2. Eaton MEM HRC fuse links fitted to switch disconnector - fuses are suitable on systems up to 415V AC. Eaton MEM fuses used in these products are also suitable for 250V DC systems. All performance tests have been carried out using Eaton MEM BS88 fuselinks.
- Fitted with HRC Fuselinks of max. rating; accepts fuselinks of a lower rating.
- Cable size: max. 35mm2
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.