Eclipse Round 300 LED Concrete Coastal Wall Light 3000K 12.6W IP44 Non-dimmable, Astro 1333011
This is the Astro Lighting 8332 Eclipse 300 Round Concrete wall light coming complete with a 12.6W 3000K 597lm 3000K LED strip light and LED driver integral (1333011).
It is the 300mm diameter version of this range offering a 3000K warm white light, coming complete with both the LED light and the LED driver incorporated.
Furthermore, this fitting can be safely used within 5 miles of the coast - it is a coastal fitting, suitable for use by the coast and other onerous environments (it has an IP44 rating).
Eclipse Round 300 Concrete LED Wall Light 3000K - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Eclipse range, this is the Eclipse Round 300 3000k version in Concrete.
- SKU: 1333011
- Usage: exterior wall-light / coastal fitting. To be mounted on the wall (no cutout needed).
- Finish: Concrete finish.
- Lamp used: it uses a 12.6W LED 3000K, 597lm. CRI 80. LED included.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3.
- Coastal fitting: This fitting is suitable for use by the coast and other onerous environments.
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer warranty (it has an integral LED lamp).
- Class I electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Driver: it includes LED driver. Driver average lifespan 30.000h
- Mains voltage fitting (driver included): 220-240V 50/60Hz.
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED wall light.
- Dimensions: diameter 300mm, Depth 40mm.
- Material: Concrete - cast.
- Weight: 3.40kg
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical.
Model: Astro Lighting 8332 Eclipse 300 Round Concrete Wall Lamp using 12.2W 3000K LED (1333011).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Eclipse LED Wall Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.