Edge 560 LED Matt White Wall Light Dimmable using a 15.5W 3000K Warm White 479lm LED, Astro 1352001
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 7385 Edge 560 LED wall light in matt white (SKU 1352001) coming complete with the 15.5W LED lamp offering 3000K warm white light and 479 lumens, with CRI of 80.
It is a stylish wall mounted lamp - three rectangular white sections stylishly on top of one another to offer light on the sides of the fitting.
The IP20 rating allows you to use this fitting indoor, max. bathroom zone 3. It can be mounted either vertically or horizontally on the wall. It requires a LED driver.
Edge 560 LED Wall Light 3000K in Matt White - Features
- Part of the Edge range of LED wall mounted light fittings from Astro Lighting.
- SKU: 1352001
- Lamp used: integral LED lamp, 15.5W LED 3000K warm white 479lm with CRI of 80.
- Class 1 electrical rated. Earthed fitting.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for use in bathroom zone 3
- LED Driver: it requires a 700mA LED driver to operate, see AX1832 (6008016, 18W Constant Current LED Driver Dimmable) or AX2126 (6008058 Constant Current 1-10V LED Driver 350mA/500mA/700mA Dimmable).
- Lamp lifetime: 54.000h
- Dimming: this LED fitting is dimmable if a dimmable LED driver is used.
- Dimensions: 206mm height, 562mm width, 54mm depth / projection from wall.
- Installation orientation: wall mounting only, vertical or horizontal.
- Gross weight: 4.1kg
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting Edge 560 LED Matt White Wall Light 3000K (1352001).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Edge 560 LED Wall Light|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.