Edge 560 LED Matt White Wall Light using a 14.7W 2700K Warm White Non-Dimmable LED, Astro 1352006
This is the Astro Lighting 7805 Edge 560 LED wall light in matt white (SKU 1352006) coming complete with the 14.7W LED lamp offering 2700K warm white light and 425.6 lumens, with CRI of 80. It is the non-dimmable version of this range.
It is a stylish wall mounted lamp - three rectangular white sections stylishly on top of one another to offer light on the sides of the fitting.
The IP20 rating allows you to use this fitting indoor, max. bathroom zone 3. It can be mounted either vertically or horizontally on the wall. It requires a LED driver.
Edge 560 LED Wall Light 2700K in Matt White (non-dimmable) - Features
- Part of the Edge range of LED wall mounted light fittings from Astro Lighting.
- SKU: 1352006
- Lamp used: integral LED lamp, 14.7W LED 2700K warm white 425.6lm with CRI of 80.
- Class 1 electrical rated. Earthed fitting.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for use in bathroom zone 3
- LED driver: it comes complete with the LED driver, non-dimmable.
- Lamp lifetime: 54.000h
- Dimming: it is non-dimmable.
- Dimensions: 206mm height, 562mm width, 54mm depth/projection from the wall.
- Installation orientation: wall mounting only, vertical or horizontal.
- Gross weight: 4.12kg
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting 7805 Edge 560 LED Matt White Wall Light 2700K Non-dimmable (1352006).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Edge 560 LED Wall Light|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.