ELAN LED 8W 4000K Fire Rated Tilt Downlight Dimmable with Brushed Nickel Bezel IP20 rated 820lm 60deg Beam
- 5 or more £21.00
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the ELAN LED Tilting Downlight 4000K 820lm IP20 Dimmable Fire Rated with 60 degrees Beam Angle ELAN-T-4K-BN complete with the Brushed Nickel bezel.
It has a high lumen output and can be dimmed - flicker free and smooth dimming - with most standard LED dimmers.
It is IP20 rated and it is also fire rated - 30, 60, 90 minute fire rated - timber joist.
ELAN LED Tilting Downlight 8W 4000K Fire Rated Dimmable Brushed Nickel - Features
- It has a high lumen output, 820lm
- Dimmable LED lamp, flicker free & smooth dimming with most standard LED dimmers
- It comes with a fast fix connector
- It is fire rated: 30, 60, 90 minute fire rated - timber joist
- Engineered joist tested including i-joist & posi joist -details on request
- It has a 60 degrees beam angle
- It is 0-100% dimmable
- Bezel: it comes complete with the Brushed Nickel bezel (it is available in matt white, brushed nickel, white, black, and chrome).
Brushed Nickel ELAN LED Tilting Downlight 8W 4000K Fire Rated Dimmable - Specs
- Tilting downlight: the lamp can be tilted
- Lumens: 820lm
- Colour temperature: 4000K cool white
- Voltage: 240V mains voltage
- Wattage: 8W
- CRI: 80
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3 only
- Dimming: dimmable LED downlight
- Lampholder: integrated LED, non-replaceable
- Beam angle: 60 degrees
- Dimensions: 56mm depth, 96mm diameter
- Cutout: 82mm diameter
- Class II electrical rated, double insulated fitting
- Temperature: suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to +25 degrees Celsius
- For indoor use only.
- It should not be covered by insulation.
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.