This is the ELAN LED Fixed Downlight 4000K 820lm IP65 Dimmable Fire Rated with 60 degrees Beam Angle ELAN-4K-BK complete with the with a Black bezel.
It has a high lumen output and can be dimmed - flicker free and smooth dimming - with most standard LED dimmers.
It is IP65 rated (it can be safely used in the bathroom) and it is also fire rated - 30, 60, 90 minute fire rated - timber joist.
ELAN LED Fixed Downlight 8W 4000K IP65 Fire Rated Dimmable in Black - Features
- It has a high lumen output, 820lm
- Dimmable LED lamp, flicker free & smooth dimming with most standard LED dimmers
- It comes with a fast fix connector
- It is fire rated: 30, 60, 90 minute fire rated - timber joist
- Engineered joist tested including i-joist & posi joist -details on request
- It has a 60 degrees beam angle
- It is 0-100% dimmable
- Bezel: it comes complete with the Black bezel (it is available also with a Aluminium, Matt White, White, Brass, Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Black bezel - as stock lasts).
- It is IP65 rated, making it suitable for use in the bathroom
Black LED Fixed Downlight IP65 8W 4000K Fire Rated Dimmable - Specs
- Fixed downlight: the lamp cannot be tilted
- Lumens: 820lm
- Colour temperature: 4000K neutral white
- Voltage: 240V mains voltage
- Wattage: 8W
- CRI: 80
- IP rating: IP65 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 1, 2, and 3
- Dimming: dimmable LED downlight
- Lampholder: integrated LED, non-replaceable
- Beam angle: 60 degrees
- Dimensions: 56mm depth, 84mm diameter
- Cutout: 69mm diameter
- Class II electrical rated, double insulated fitting
- For indoor use only.
- It should not be covered by insulation.
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Shower, Bathroom, Indoor|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.