4W GU10 MR11 LED Lamp 3000K Warm White Dimmable 246lm in White 48mmx35mm
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 6004130 4W GU10 MR11 LED Lamp 3000K Warm White Dimmable 246lm in White 48mmx35mm available at Sparks for the best price.
4W GU10 MR11 LED Lamp 3000K Warm White Dimmable - Specs
- Type: Lamp GU10 LED 35mm 4W 3000K Dimmable
- Product description: Calex COB LED lamp GU10 35mm 220-240V 4W 230lm warm white 3000K Dimmable
- Lighting technology used: COB
- Non-directional or directional: DLS
- High luminance light source: No
- Dimmable: dimmable via LED dimmer; Phase - Leading & Trailing Edge
- Anti-glare shield: No
- Lamp holder fitting type/size: GU10 MR11
- Energy consumption in on-mode: 4 kWh/1000h
- Energy efficiency: class G
- Useful luminous flux (Φuse): 230lm
- Colour temperature (CCT): 3000K warm white
- Colour consistency in McAdam ellips: < 6 steps MacAdam ellips
- On-mode power (Pon): 4W
- Colour rendering index (CRI): 80
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Lamp power factor: 80
- Number of switches: 10000
- Warm-up time: 0.4s
- Declared lifetime (L70B50): 15000 Hr
- Unit length: 45 mm
|Mains Voltage 240V
|Number of Lamps
|Living Room, Office
|LED light bulb
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.