- Red solar cable ideal for Photovoltaic installations.
- Specifically designed for connecting photovoltaic system components.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use. Can be used in extreme weather conditions.
- Low Smoke and Zero Halogen (LSZH).
- Cross section: 4mm2, single core cable.
- Voltage: 600/1000V.
- Conductor: tinned annealed copper.
- Jacket color: red.
- Price per roll of 100m.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.