3 Way Ryefield Board taking 100A Fuse Units, 3 Phase Sealable 1 Way Cutout Box Distribution Board
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a three phase sealable one way cut out box with 100A series 7 fuse unit.. The Ryefield distribution boards are some of the most popular LV distribution fuseboards in the UK market, since they offer a robust electrical wiring solution especially for a multi-dwelling residential setting.
Ryefield is pre-approved by DNO LV boards to distribute power in HMOs. These boards are proven as the most cost-effective solution. Used in conjunction with metering equipment, since they distribute the power from the main cut-out to the dwelling meters. This is a three phase sealable one way cut out box with 100A series 7 fuse unit.
3 Way 100A Ryefield Board - Features and Benefits
- Sealable cut out box complete with 100 amp service fuse units.
- This is a 3 way Ryefield Board - distribution board - taking 100A fuses (included).
- Provide separate circuit protection for each dwelling (circuit).
- Standard busbar: current rating of max. 400A.
- Cable Clamp: 35 mm sq max. cable
- Voltage: 240/415V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Thermal current: 60A / 100A
- The neutral clamp with pinching screw circuit terminals: one per fuse unit.
- Enamelled with epoxy polyester powder Dark Grey Shade BS632.
- Installation: it is recommended to use registered electricians to install this Ryefield board.
- Dimensions: 229mm height, 305mm width, 114mm depth
Note: Picture is informative. At Sparks you can get some of the most affordable Ryefield Boards - cheaper than anywhere else! Order this Ryefield board online now!
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.