4 Way Ryefield Board complete with 60A Fuse Units, 4 Way Service Head Distribution Board
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Ryefield cut outs and service head dis. fuseboard. This is a 4 way Ryefield distribution board taking 60A fuse units (included).
4 Way 60A Ryefield Board - Features
- Special compact unit designed to fit directly above a 24 Seven (LE) IOO amp 3 phase service head.
- Removable coupler fitted at bottom.
- Provide separate circuit protection for each dwelling (circuit).
- Standard busbar: current rating of max. 400A.
- 25mm knockouts in top for each SPN outgoing circuit.
- Standard main brass clamps: adjustable, to accept up to 35mm stranded conductors.
- The neutral clamp with pinching screw circuit terminals: one per fuse unit.
- Installation: it is recommended to use registered electricians to install this Ryefield board.
4 Way 60A Ryefield Board - Specifications
- 60 amp service service fuse units.
- 4 SPN fuseways over 3 phases.
- PME links as standard
- Brass earth block for SNE system fitted
- SHT fuseboard, special compact unit
- Materials: the boards are made of 18g steel sheets with the case back drilled and embossed for wall fixing.
- Dimensions: 350 mm height, 400mm width, 120mm depth
- Finish: Epoxy powder light straw shade.
Note: Picture is informative. At Sparks you can get some of the most affordable Ryefield Boards - cheaper than anywhere else! Order this Ryefield board online now!
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.