BPT TAGGT1 1 Way Audio Door Entry Kit: Targha 1 Button Panel, 1x White AGTA200K Agata Handset, Audio Module and Power Supply
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
BPT TAGGT1 1 Way Audio Door Entry Kit - contents
- 1x HSC/1ST 1 Way Audio Panel
- 1x AGATA AGTA200K Audio Handset
- 1x HA/200 Audio Module
- 1x A/200N Power Supply
The Targha 1 Button Audio Entry Panel
- The BPT Tarhga entry panel has set the standard for functionality and style for many years. Easy to install with a classic design, the 1 button Targha has been the choice of more door entry systems than any other. This very low profile of only 28mm and backlit LED buttons allow the Targha panel to blend in with any style of building, day or night.
- High tech appearance blending in with the style of any building.
- Modular system
- For surface mounting
- If you want to mount it flush, you need to order the flush mounting kit separately.
- Materials: anodized aluminium
- Maximum security (for access)
- 1 Button Panel
- Dimensions: 207mm length, 99mm width, 28mm depth.
- Back box dimensions: 193mm length, 90mm width, 51.5mm depth.
- IP rating: IP54 rated panel.
AGTA200K Agata White Audio Receiver Handset
- The white Agata AGTA200K audio receiver has an elegant style with a cost effective functionality audio handset (manufactured by BPT). It comes as standard with auxiliary button, doorbell interface, and lock release.
- Easy to use and clean cut design.
- Very slim design audio receiver
- Wall mounted
- Dimensions: 116mm height x 190mm width x 50mm depth (audio receiver)
- Finish: white audio receiver.
The BPT System 200
- The outstanding feature of the BPT System 200 is its great versatility. With just 4 common wires + coaxial cable (or twisted pair) for connecting receivers, a whole series of additional functions are available for improved system performance without having to add more cable. With a wide range of entry panels and receivers to choose from, System 200 will meet the demands of most applications where price and functionality are key.
- All the functions offered by the system are provided using coding on the same two wires carrying the audio signal. This means the installation can be expanded at a later date, without having to add wires, making additional work less time consuming and providing many optional features.
- Noise-free audio: Unlike many other systems, the BPT System 200 runs on just direct current, which makes the audio free from the noise and buzzing generally associated with the use of alternating current.
- It can take popular BPT handsets and entry panels like: Lynea, Nova Audio, Targha, Nova, etc.
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.