Aperta 1 Way Colour Video Door Entry Kit with Door Station, Monitor, and Power Supply ESP APKIT
The Aperta 1 Way Colour Video Door Entry Kit, manufactured by ESP (Part number: APKIT), is a single door entry system comprised of the door station, colour monitor and system power supply. It is packed with features, simplified and easy to install when compared to its predecessor, the Enterview system.
The Kit comes complete with a Single Way IP55 door station with an HD camera and an access keypad, which is mountable beside any chosen entry way.
Also included is a monitor for viewing and communicating with the door module via an audio link and a single power supply to keep the entire system running.
Another highly helpful feature of the Aperta 1 Way is the fact that the kit supports 5 additional modules, which allows for a quick expansion of the this powerful access control system.
Aperta 1-way Colour Video Door Entry Kit - Features
- 1-way video door entry kit: see the visitors on a 7 inch hands free TFT monitor before releasing the door.
- Installation: simple 2 core cable installation
- The power supply: a single power supply (comes included) supports all monitors and outdoor stations in a flexible combination of up to 5 devices (note: only one monitor and one outdoor station comes with this kit)
- Monitor: clear high resolution colour picture on 7" hands free TFT monitor
- The kit is composed of: 1 x door station with camera and 1 call button, 1 x 7 inch TFT monitor, and 1 x system power supply.
- Manufacturer: ESP, model APKIT colour video door entry system.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.