Aperta 7 inch Colour Video Door Entry Monitor with Recording Facility in White, ESP Aperta APMONWG
This is the ESP Aperta APMONWG colour video door entry monitor with record facility, coming in a white finish (the picture is informative). It works with the Aperta Singleway range of video door entry monitoring system.
The white Aperta video monitor with record facility, manufactured by ESP (Part number: APMONWG), is a video door monitor that is easy to install, with a simple two-core cable setup.
It is high-quality and stylish, with a 7” TFT Colour video door entry monitor featuring high resolution pictures. This monitor can be combined with other parts of the Aperta Singleway range of video door entry monitoring.
The Aperta has a whole range of functionality, with an optional still or video recording playback option, playback of callers (4GB SD card included).
The monitor functions allow for complete control over your screen with a door station preview, menu exist and navigation buttons, lock release buttons, power indication and microphone. This model is ready and raring to seamlessly join the Aperta network of home video security monitoring.
You can further configure the model to fit your preferences; among the features are image and talk adjustment, changing monitor ringtone, volume adjustment and and there is even an ‘inner call’ operation which allows you to speak with other people in the same apartment if the premise is particularly large.
Aperta White Colour Video Entry Monitor - Features
- Type: 7 inch TFT screen with clear high resolution colour picture
- Installation: simple 2 core cable installation
- Features: on screen menu for simple system set up & customisation.
- Monitor functions: door station preview, menu exist button, lock release (for lock1 and lock2), talk button, power indication, and microphone; togeher with Menu/enter and menu navigation buttons.
- Optional still or video recording and playback of callers (4GB SD card included)
- Finish: white monitor.
- Read the user manual for more details on: Setting Address ID - Only required for apartment systems, Setting the Time and Date, Monitor Image and Talk Volume Adjustment, Changing Monitor Ringtone, Monitor Ringtone Volume Adjustment, Preview Door Station’s Camera Image, Inner Call - Calling to another monitor on the system or within the apartment, Intercom call: calling to another monitor for multiple occupancy system, SD Card record and viewing options, Monitor Installation Setup: setting the monitor as a guard unit, Guard Unit Facility - calling to a monitor set to "Guard Unit" mode, Restore Monitor Settings to Default, etc
- Requires a 1 gang mount back box (not included).
- Model: ESP Averta APMONWG 7inch TFT monitor in white.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.