Hager JFE310U 100A Triple Pole and Neutral Fuse Combination Switch, TP&N Fuse Switch Enclosed
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
- Operation of the device is through a door mounted rotary handle which is mechanically interlocked to prevent access to live conductors when the switch is in the on position. The handle is also padlockable in the off position.
- The unit accepts standard BS88 fuse links and can be converted to switch by fitting cooper links.
The Hager Enclosed Fuse Combination Switch provides individual protection and control of circuits. The operation of the device is through a door mounted rotary handle which is mechanically interlocked to prevent access to live conductors when the switch is in the on position. The handle is padlockable in the off position.
Hager 100A Triple Pole and Neutral Fuse Combination Switch - Specs
- Rating: 100 Amp
- Type: Triple Pole + Neutral, Enclosed Fuse combin. switch TPN 100A
- Cable Capacity: 95mm
- It comes supplied complete with Fuses
- Standard: BS EN 60947-3
- Utilisation category AC23A
- This item is designed to complement both the TP&N and panelboard ranges
- It provides individual protection and control of individual circuits
- It is designed to provide adequate cabling space without the need for additional cable spreader boxes
- The operation of the device is through a door mounted rotary handle
- It is nechanically interlocked to prevent access to live conductors when the switch is in the on position
- The handle is also padlockable in the off position
- Can be converted to switch disconnector by ftting copper links
- It complies with: BS EN 60947-3 and it is IP34 rated
- All versions will accept standard BS88 fuse links
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.