Hager NDN340A 40A Type D 10kA Triple Pole MCB, 3 Module MCB 3P 10kA/15kA D-40A 3M
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Hager NDN340A 40A Type D 10kA Triple Pole MCB, 3 Module MCB 3P 10kA/15kA D-40A 3M. This 3 pole miniature circuit breaker (MCB) type D is suitable for specialist industrial applications. It will trip between 10 and 20 times the full load current.
Hager NDN340A 40A Type D 10kA Triple Pole MCB - Specs
- Neutral position: without neutral
- Number of poles: 3 Pole
- Type of pole: 3 P
- Fixing mode: Din-Rail
- Tripping characteristics / Curve: D, D-type curve
- Rated operational voltage Ue: 400 V
- Rated current: 40 A
- Type of supply voltage: AC
- Rated insulation voltage: 500 V
- Rated impulse withstand voltage: 6000 V
- Rated service breaking capacity Ics AC according IEC 60898-1: 7.5 kA
- Rated service breaking capacity Ics under 400V AC according IEC 60947-2: 7.5 kA
- Rating current: 30°C 40 A
- Depth of installed product: 70 mm
- Height of installed product: 83 mm
- Width of installed product: 52.5 mm
- Total power loss under IN: 10.1 W
- Electric endurance in number of cycles: 4000
- Number of mechanical operations: 20000
- Number of modules: 3 module MCB
- Tightening torque: 2,8Nm
- Can be accessorized: Yes
- Standard text: EN 60898-1, IEC 60947-2
- European directive WEEE: concerned
- Protection index IP: IP20 rated
- Operating temperature: -25…70 °C
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.