Hager VML910C 10 Way Metal Consumer Unit Split Load Configurable 100A Main Switch Disc 2 x 100A 30mA Type A RCCB Hager Fuseboard 18th Edition with 8 MCBs Free!
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Hager VML910C - part of the Design 10 range - 18th Edition Amendment 3 compliant - all metal 10 Way consumer unit, a split load CU complete with 100A switch disconnector isolator and 2 x 100A 30mA type A RCCB.
Note: this Hager Board is on Special Price at Sparks - it is on a reduced price, available as stock lasts! Plus, it comes with 8 FREE MCBs of your choice - mention the requires MCBs in the comments when ordering
It is ideal for or the distribution of power in a residential application, conforming to BS EN 61439-3 including Annex ZB (16kA rating).
Hager VML910C 10 Way Metal Consumer Unit - Features
- Dimensions of installed product: 98.2mm depth, 245mm height, 368.4mm width
- Rated current: 100A
- 10 way configurable consumer unit with 100A switch and 2 x 100A 30mA Type A RCCB
- Metal split load and configurable enclosures with ability to protect selected circuits with RCBOs and remainder of circuits split across two RCCBs
- It come supplied with a full metal DIN rail and 2 RCCBs and full complement of earth and neutral terminals along with marking labels, busbar and instructions.
- Conforms to BS EN 61439-3 Including Annex ZB (16kA rating)
- Type of door closing: non-keylock, not interlockable
- Number of modules: 10
- Number of rows: 1 row
- RAL colour number: 9019
- Protection index IP: IP2XC
- It contains top, bottom & rear knockouts.
Note: The picture is for information purposes only.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.