Hager CD283U RCD Double Pole 80A 30mA type A RCCB, IP20 DIN rail type O Residual Current Circuit Breaker
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Hager CD283U RCD Double Pole 80A 30mA type A RCCB, IP20 DIN rail type O Residual Current Circuit Breaker.
Hager CD283U RCD Double Pole 80A 30mA type A - Specs
- Neutral position: right
- Number of poles: 2 P
- Type of pole: 2 P
- Fixing mode: DIN rail type O (symmetrical)
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Rated current: 80 A
- Type of supply voltage: AC
- Rated impulse withstand voltage: 4000 V
- Rated residual operating current: 30 mA
- Breaking and opening capacity: 1.5 kA
- Rated conditional short-circuit current Inc according to EN 61008-1: 6 kA
- Rating current: 30°C 80 A
- Depth of installed product: 70 mm
- Height of installed product: 83 mm
- Width of installed product: 35 mm
- Total power loss under IN: 9.1 W
- Electric endurance in number of cycles: 2000
- Number of mechanical operations: 4000
- Number of modules: 2
- Tightening torque: 3,3Nm
- Type of connection: with screw
- Can be accessorized: Yes
- Standard: EN 61008-1
- European directive: WEEE concerned
- Protection index IP: IP20
- Residual current type: A
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.