Hager VML11414 Dual Row 14+14 Way Amendment 3 Metal Consumer Unit 100A Switch Disconnector Incomer with Knockouts Hager Fuseboard
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Hager Design 10 VML11414 metal consumer unit, a dual row 14 + 14 way 100A switch disconnector incomer with knockouts. This enclosure comes supplied with a full metal DIN rail, 100A switch disconnector incomer, and full complement of earth and neutral terminals along with marking labels, busbar and instructions.
Dimensions: width 370mm, height 486mm, depth 83mm, total depth with door 100mm
Hager VML11414 14 + 14 Way Dual Row Consumer Unit
- Conforms to BS EN 61439-3 Including Annex ZB (16kA Rating)
- Knockouts located top, bottom and rear of base.
- Dual row consumer unit.
- Part of the Hager Design 10 range of Amendment 3 compliant consumer units.
- 14 + 14 Way 100A Switch Disconnector.
- Dimensions: width 370mm, height 486mm, depth 83mm, total depth with door 100mm
- Number of knockouts: Top Face 30 x 15 (mm) - 2, Top Face 40 x 30 (mm) - 4, Back 100 x 50 (mm) - 6, Bottom Face 30 x 15 (mm) - 4
- Rated & operational voltage (Un / Ue): 230V a.c. 50Hz
- Rated insulation voltage (Ui): 320V a.c. 50Hz
- Rated impulse withstand voltage (Uimp): 4kV
- Rated current of the Assembly (InA): 100A
- Mechanical impact protection: IK 05
- Pollution degree: 2
- Types of system earthing for which the ASSEMBLY is designed: TNC-S, TN-S when installed in an electrical installation complying with BS 7671. Hager recommends for TT systems a 100A type S time delayed RCCB or a main switch with RCBO protection only on all outgoing circuits.
- Indoor use only
- Stationary ASSEMBLY
- Degree of protection: IP2XC with Door Open / closed and full compliment of outgoing devices and or blanks ftted. Note: Where cables are installed through top wall of enclosure, gaps of IP4X to be maintained.
- Intended use: Intended for use in domestic (residential) or similar premises.
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) classification: EMC Environment B
- External design: VML: Wall-mounted, surface type, enclosed assembly.
- The type of construction: Fixed parts
- Type A DBO (Distribution board for use by ordinary persons)
Note: picture is informative.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.