Hager ESC225S Humfree Contactor 25A, 2NO, 230V~50/60Hz, Quiet / Low Noise Hager Contactor
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Hager ESC225S Humfree Contactor 25A, 2NO, 230V~50/60Hz, a Quiet / Low Noise Hager Contactor.
- Rated operational voltage Ue: 230 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Rated current: 25 A
- Rated insulation voltage: 250 V
- Rated impulse withstand voltage: 4 kV
- Depth of installed product: 60 mm
- Height of installed product 83 mm
- Width of installed product: 17.85 mm
- Total power loss under IN: 5.2 W
- Power dissipation per coil: 2.2 W
- Electric endurance in number of cycles: 30000
- Number of mechanical operations: 100000
- Number of modules: 1
- Max. power with fluorescent parallel lamps: 810 VA
- Max. power with incandescent lamps: 1900 W
- Tightening torque: 1,2Nm
- Connection cross-sect. flexible conductor: 1 ; 6mm²
- Connection cross-sect. rigid cable: 1 ; 10mm²
- Type of connection: with screw
- Type of contacts: 2NO
- Equipment Can be accessorized: No
- Protection index IP 2
- Storage temperature: -40/80 °C
- Operating temperature: -10/50 °C
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.