Hager NBN150 50A MCB 10kA Type B 1 Module Single Pole Miniature Circuit Breaker
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Hager NBN150 single module 1 Pole Type B 50A 10Ka miniature circuit breaker (MCB). This Hager MCB - part of the NBN Range single pole circuit breaker provides protection and control against overloads and short circuits in commercial and industrial electrical distribution systems.
- Type of pole: 1 pole
- Curve: Type B
- Rated short circuit breaking capacity: 10 kA
- Rated current: 50A
- Rated operational AC voltage: 230/400 V 50/60Hz
- Protects against short circuit and overload current.
- Gives control and isolation
- Top and bottom screw terminals connection capacity with flexible cable: 1/25 mm²
- Top and bottom screw terminals connection capacity with rigid cable: 1/35 mm²
- Number of modules: 1, single module
- Rated short circuit breaking capacity 230V 50Hz: 10kA
- Tightening torque: 2,8Nm
- Dimensions: 84mm height, 17.5mm width, 70mm depth
- Working temperature: -25 to 60deg C
- Storage temperature: -25 to 80deg C
- Electrical life (number of cycles): 4000
- Mechanical endurange (number of cycles): 20000
Note: the NB range of MCBs from Hager are replaced by the NBN range; it may be necessary to remove the bottom din rail clip on the NBN MCB so that it correctly fits to the busbar of the Design Consumer Unit. In a TP&N distribution board this should not be an issue.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.