Hager SPN415D SPD 4 Pole Pluggable 15kA Class 2 with End of Life Indicator SPN415D, Amendment 3 18th Edition
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Hager SPN415D, a SPD 4 Pole pluggable 15kA class 2 with end of life indicator (compliant to Amendment 3 of the 18th Edition).
- Number of poles: 4 Poles
- Number of modules: 4 modules
- Rated operational voltage Ue: 230/400 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Indicator lamp: end of life indicator
- Remote contact: no
- Max discharge (Imax) or impulse (Iimp): 15 kA
- Tested to: EN 61643-11 (VDE0675-6-11) 2002-12
- SPD type: Type 2 according to EN 61643-11
- SPD class: Class II according to IEC 61643-1
- Type of connexion: Parallel connection
- Maximum continuous operating voltage Uc: Line / Neutral = 255V, Neutral/ PE = 275V
- Voltage protection level: =<1kV
- Nominal discharge current (8/20 µs) [(DC+/DC-) --> PE]: 5Ka
- Max. discharge current (8/20 µs) [(DC+/DC-) --> PE] I max: 15Ka
- Short-circuit withstand capability with max. overcurrent protection: 10kA - 32A
- Operating temperature range: - 40°C...+ 80°C
- Indication of SPD disconnector: Green - Yellow - Red
- Cross sectional area: min 1,5mm2 solid / flexible, max. 35mm2 multi-stranded / 25mm2 flexible
- Tightening torque for terminals: 4.0 Nm
- Mounting on: 35mm DIN rail in accordance with EN 60715
- Enclosure material: grey thermoplastic, UL 94V-0
- Degree of protection: IP20 rated
- Modular width (DIN 43880): 2
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.