7.5W BC/B22d Dimmable LED Filament Globe Lamp 2200K 638lm, Round Vintage Lamp Antique Bronze
This is the Crompton 4306 Antique Bronze LED Filament Dimmable G125 BC-B22d 7.5W 240V 638lm 2200K Extra Warm White.
It is an energy saving LED 125mm globe shaped replacement lamp ES/E27 featuring a LED filament and having an antique bronze coloured glass, resembling the look and feel of a traditional filament incandescent lamp. Dimmable as standard with both leading and trailing edge dimmers (this lamp is compatible with most dimmer switches).
7.5W BC Antique Bronze LED Filament Globe Light Bulb
- Energy saving LED globe-shaped lamp.
- Wattage: 7.5W, offering an equivalent brightness for regular 50W incandescent lamp
- Mains voltage supply
- Lamp life: 10.000h, 5000 switching cycles
- Colour temp: 2200K extra warm white
- Lumens: 638lm
- Colour rendering index: RA >=80
- Lamp cap: BC-B22d bayonet cap
- Dimensions: 175mm height, 125mm diameter globe
- Finish: antique bronze coloured globe
- Dimming: dimmable LED lamp, incorporating DuoDim technology, compatible with both leading and trailing edge dimmers
- Usage: for indoor use only
- Warranty: 2 year guarantee
|Base||B22d / BC|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Range||Vintage LED lamps|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.