10W E27/ES LED Lamp Frosted White 2700K 1050lm with a Classic Stick Shape Non-Dimmable, Osram Parathom Stick LED
This is the Osram Parathom Stick E27 10W 827 Frosted offering 2700K Warm White light, Replacing a regular 75W halogen lamp.
Part of the Osram PARATHOM STICK LED lamps range with a classic stick shape.
Ideal for applications such as: All domestic rooms, especially where the lamps are visible, Wherever compact and efficient lamps are needed, Where the lamps need to last a long time or have to withstand frequent on/off switching.
- LED alternative to conventional lamps
- Good quality of light; color rendering index Ra: >= 80; constant chromaticity
- Mercury-free lamps
- Low energy consumption
- Attractive lamp appearance
- Wattage: 10W
- Voltage: 220-240V mains voltage, 20-60Hz
- Power factor: >0.50
- Equivalent to conventional lamp: 75W
- Luminous flux: 1050lm
- Colour temperature: 2700K warm white
- Warm-up time (60%): <0.50s
- Dimensions: 115mm height x 40.4mm diameter
- Ambient temperature range: -20 to +40 degrees Celsius
- Lamp life: 15.000h
- Switching cycles: 100.000
- Lamp cap: E27 / ES
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED lamp
- Energy efficiency class: A+
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||LED light bulb|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.