5W ES/E27 Crown Silver LED GLS Filament 2700K Warm White Dimmable Lamp, Crompton 9998 LED Lamp
- 25 or more £6.99
Crompton 9998 LED lamp - Crown Silver GLS 2700K warm white 5W 240V mains voltage ES/E27 Dimmable LED light bulb.
This is the Crompton Lamps 9998 5W ES/E27 LED lamp, an energy saving LED lamp with a crown silver filament featuring a silver reflective coating on the envelope to reflect all the light backwards into the fitting.
Such a LED lamp is best suited for fittings which are designed to focus the light, for by reflecting the light backwards, the lamp ensures that all the available light can be focused.
This LED lamp looks great in decorative applications where glare needs to be reduced.
5W Crown Silver GLS Filament LED Lamp - Features
- Long lamp life: 15,000 hour life, 7,500 switching cycles
- Colour temperature: 2700K warm white
- Colour rendering index Ra=80
- Lamp cap: ES-E27 cap, Edison Screw
- Finish: Clear finish with silver reflective coating on the envelope
- Dimming: it is dimmable - DuoDim™ Technology compatible with both leading and trailing edge dimmers*
- Location: it is recommended for indoor use only
- Wattage: 5W, equivalent to 40W incandescent lamp
- Mains voltage supply: 240V
- Lumens: 470lm
- Dimensions: 104mm length, 60mm diameter.
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Warranty: 3 years manufacturer warranty
- Operating current: 32mA
- Efficiency: 94lm/W
- Colour Rendering Index: >=80
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -20°C to 40°C
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||LED light bulb|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.