This is the Sagab by Elma 932 clamp meter, a compact, handy unit, ideal for keeping in the pocket and measurement in tight spaces. Meter controls are positioned so that the current measurement can be done with one hand, whilst the large, backlit display is easy to read and provides a handy Data Hold function to keep measurements displayed.
This clamp meter measures voltage, current, resistance and continuity. Meets IEC 61010-1 CAT III and is supplied with carry case, test leads and battery.
ELMA 932 Clamp Meter - Features and Benefits
- 400A AC Current measurement
- 2000 counts backlit LCD
- Auto Power Off and Low Battery display
- Data and Max Hold mode
- Non-contact AC Voltage detecting function
- Supplied with carry case, test leads and battery
400A Pocket Clamp Meter - Specs
- Current: 0, 2, 20, 400A AC
- Voltage: 0 ~ 600v AC/DC
- Resistance: 0 ~ 20Mohm
- Continuity: Acoustical signal by Resistance
- Diode Test: Open Voltage 1.5v
- Jaw Opening: 30mm
- Display: 2000 counts, 3 1/2 digit
- Battery: 1 x 9v 6F22 (included)
- Dimensions: 197 x 70 x 40mm
- Weight: 0.18kg (net, including batteries); 0.35kg (gross).
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.