Di-Log P100 Primetest 100 Combination PAT Tester (Battery-Powered), Complete Appliance Safety Tester
- Checks appliance safety and socket safety in one tester
- LCD display giving clear pass/fail indication
- Test class I and II equipment including IT
- Differential leakage test measurement
- Extension and IEC lead tests
- Power socket polarity
- A Versatile Tester: It’s a PAT tester, an IEC Lead Tester and a Power Socket Tester all in one super compact unit. This product provides everything you need for basic testing facilities.
- Easy Use: Testing with the Primetest 100 couldn’t be easier. In fact, it only takes the press of a button to choose your testing mode.
- Hand-Sized – Highly Portable: Measuring only 26x10cm, the Primetest 100 fits into the palm of your hand. It’s lighter too, under 1kg, making it one of the smallest testers available.
- Power to the Battery: Like its big brothers, the Primetest 100 is battery powered, making it light, portable and extremely easy to use because there are no cables to plug in.
- Earth continuity: 0.00 O - 19.99 O (Pass value 0.2 O)
- Insulation resistance: 0.20 MO - 19.99 MO (Pass value 2 MO)
- Equivalent Leakage Class I: 0.10 mA – 19.99 mA (Pass value 0.75 mA)
- Equivalent Leakage Class II: 0.10 mA – 19.99 mA (Pass value 0.25 mA)
- Power socket tests: 230V +10% - 15% AC. L-PE, L-N, N-PE
- IEC lead tests: Earth test, Insulation and Polarity
- Power supply: 6 x AA batteries
- Dimensions: 260 x 100 x 55 mm
- Weight: 800 g
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.