This Elma 1500B is a small and handy tester with 3 main features:
- Test voltage 12-690 V AC / DC, 2-pole with LED indication
- Analysis Test with both audible and visual indication
- Unipolar phase indication
Elma 1500B Voltage and Continuity Tester - Features
- This tester has smart fastening test probes with 19mm spacing to fit directly into the socket and enables one-hand operation.
- The instrument has no buttons and switches automatically between the different functions so that it can not be error controlled.
- The Elma 1500B detector uses standard batteries, and for extra security work voltage test function even without batteries.
- IP rating: IP54 rated.
- Rating: meets IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 300V and CAT III 600V and EN 61243-3:2.
- Voltage test: 12, 24, 50 and 120, 230, 400 and 690 V AC / DC
- Frequency: 0-65 Hz
- Continuity: 0-200 kOhm
- Voltage: 100-690V
- Battery: 2 x 1,5V LR03 (Inclusive)
- Dimensions: 205mm x 67mm x 27mm.
- Weight: 130g
Elma 1500B voltage testers are characterised by the following features:
- DC and AC voltage measurement up to 690V
- Continuity test with optical and acoustical singnal up to 200 kOhm
- Single-pole phase test
- Internal basic load (also for tripping teh RCD)
- Automatic AC/DC detection
- Bright LED indication
- Full function without battries or empty batteries
- Ergonomical and robust instrument
- Probe-tip protection
- Measuring Category CAT III/690V
- Constructed in compliance with DIN EN 61243-3, DIN VDE 0682 Part 401 (previously DIN VDE 0680 Part 5), IEC61010
- Voltage range: 12...690V AC/DC
- LED resolution: ±12, 24, 50, 120, 230, 400, 690V
- Tolerance: acc. EN 61243
- AC/DC Voltage detection: automatic
- Range detection: automatic
- Response time: <0.1s
- Frequency range: DC 0...65Hz
- Internal basic load: approx. 2.1 W at 690V
- Test current: < 3.5mA
- Peak current: <0.2A
- Recovery time: 4 min
- Auto Power On: >12 V AC/DC
Single-pole Phase Test
- Voltage range: 100...690V AC
- Frequency range: 50...65Hz
- Continuity Test: optical/acoustical
- Resistance range: 0...200kOhm
- Test current: 3 µA
- Overvoltage protection: 690V AC/DC
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V Micro IEC LR03
- Power consumption: max. 30mA / approx. 250mW
- Temperature range: -10°C...55°C
- Humidity: max. 85% relative humidity
- Height above sea level: up to 2000m
- Overvoltage class: CAT III / 690V
- Degree of contamination: 2
- Type of protection: IP54 rated
- Safety complying to: DIN EN 61243-3, DIN VDE 0682 Part 401 (first DIN VDE 0680 Part 5, EN 61010, IEC 61010)
- Weight: 130g (incl. batteries)
- Dimensions: 210mm x 40mm x 22mm
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.