The Fluke 2432971 Volt Detector - Features
- Fluke Voltbeat™ technology and continuous self-test - so you always know its working;
- Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds;
- Compact design fits easily into pocket;
- Easy to use - just touch the tip to an outlet or cable;
- A red glow at the tip and a beeping noise indicates the presence of voltage;
- Senses the steady state electrostatic field produced by AC voltage;
- Works through insulation without requiring contact to the bare conductor;
- Operating range 200 V to 1000 V AC EN61010-1 CAT IV 1000 V for added protection;
- Agency approvals: CE, CSA, C-tick, TUV/GS;
- Rugged casing protected to IP40 standard;
- The pocket-sized voltage detector;
- Model number: Fluke 2432971 Volt Stick;
- Two-year warranty;
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.