This is the Volt Stick 230Y instant voltage tester - the original tester, an instant tester for safely checking the presence of an AC voltage, without making any disconnections in cables, wall sockets, fuses, circuit breakers, junction boxes, etc. No current flow is needed for correct operation.
Voltstick Yellow Tester - Features and Benefits
- It locates breaks in the cables
- It detects blown fuses inside the plugs or fuse holders
- It distinguishes betwen life and neutral wires in both single and 3 phase supplies
- It identifies voltage-carrying cables in junction boxes
- It identifies faulty in-line switches
- It locates defective in-series light bulbs.
Volt Stick 230Y - Technical Specs
- Model: Sagab Volt Stick 230Y
- Voltage range: 220 ~ 230v AC
- Sensitivity: Indicator will illuminate at 4mm distance of a 2.5mm conductor carrying 220v
- Response Time: Immediate
- Intrinsically Safe: No
- Power Requirements: 2 x Standard AAA alkaline batteries (supplied)
- Relative Humidity: 80% @ 30°C, 50% @ 40°C
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ +50°C
- Overvoltage: CAT III 1000v AC
- Dimensions: 145mm length, 18mm diameter
- Weight: 35g (including batteries)
- Fully approved to IEC 61010-1, CAT111 1000v AC and CE
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.