15-18W 350mA Dimmable Constant Current LED Driver Aurora AU-LEDD3516 for Wiring in Series
This is the Aurora Lighting AU-LEDD3516 15-18W dimmable constant current LED driver for wiring in series, with an output of 350mA. Ideal for constant current LED bulbs or fittings.
15-18W 250mA Dimmable Constant Current LED Driver - Features
- Constant current LED driver for use with 350mA LEDs
- Dimmable with AU-DSP dimmers (de-rated to 50% loading)
- Suitable for the supply of 15-18W constant current LEDs
- It has overload protection, short-circuit protection, and thermal protection
- Loop-in, loop-out primary wiring terminals
- Integrated earth terminal for earth continuity
- No junction box required
- Dimmable LED driver: can be dimmed with leading or trailing edge dimmers
- 1.0kV SURGE PROTECTION – EN 61547
- Safety compliance - EN 61347
- EMC compliance - EN 55015, EN 61000, EN 61547
- Please note: this LED driver is for series wiring only
- Dimensions: 169mm length x 38mm width x 28mm height.
- Input voltage: 220~240V AC
- Max. case temp: 80°C (176°F.)
- CE Mark. For indoor use only.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.