230V input 11.5V Output 10-150VA Dimmable Electronic Transformer for Low Voltage Lighting 10-150W Loads, Mode ET-150-PL-230-RD
This is the Mode Lighting ET-150-PL-230-RD - a 10-150 VA Dimmable Electronic Transformer for Low Voltage Lighting for 10-150W Loads. It has a 230/240V input and 11.5V output.
Note: the image is for informative purposes only (to see the size and aspect of the transformer); this is a 12V transformer.
Mode Dimmable Electronic Transformer 10-150W - Features
- Dimmable with ALL types of domestic and hard-fired dimmer.
- Self resetting, short circuit and overload protection.
- Complies with EC EMC and Low Voltage Directives.
- Complies with EMC Emission Standard EN 55015.
- Complies with EMC Immunity Standard EN 61547.
- Energy efficient, ensures cool operating temperature.
- Terminal covers and cable clamps.
- Suitable for 10W to 150W loads.
- Flame retardant moulded enclosure, UL94-V0.
- Lightweight and compact size, only 255 grams.
- Mode products are guaranteed for two years.
- Low audible noise throughout the dimming range.
Mode Lighting 10-150VA Dimmable Electronic Transformer - Specs
- Product code: Mode Lighting ET-150-PL-230-RD
- Voltage: 230/240V input, 11.5V RMS nominal output
- Input current: 0.75A max
- Output current: 13A max
- Input power: 0.99
- Output power: 10-150VA
- Dimensions: 173mm length, 33mm height, 54mm width
- Input frequency: 50/60Hz
- Output frequency: 40 KHz
- Input terminals: 2xL 2xN
- Output terminals: 3 x 0V, 3 x 12V
- Temperature case rise 40 degs max, ambient 40 degs, case 80 degs max
- Protection: short circuit (auto-reset), overload (auto-reset), thermal (auto-regulating)
- Fusing: fusible PCB link primary, no secondary fuse required
- Standards: EN 61347-2-2 (safety), EN 55015 (EMC emission), EN 61047 (performance), EN 61000-3-2 & EN 61000-3-3 (harmonics fluctuations), EN 61547 (EMC immunity)
- Regulation: better than 5%
- Weight: 255g
- Efficiency: typical 96%
Dimmable Transformer - general details
- Installation should be in accordance with the relevant National Wiring Regulations and other applicable Regulations.
- Compliance to the EC EMC and Low Voltage Directives may be invalidated if not used or installed according to the published specification.
- Electronic Transformers operate at high frequencies. The output voltage cannot be measured on a standard voltmeter.
- The output leads should not be separated by more than 10mm and should be kept to a minimum length to achieve optimum regulation and EMC suppression.
- Electronic Transformers are not recommended for parallel rod or tensioned wire lighting systems. Observe dimmer manufacturer's recommended load ratings.
- Electronic Transformers should be located in well ventilated areas and should not be covered or enclosed by insulating materials.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.