Mode ET-315-T-230-RD 50-315VA Dimmable Electronic Transformer for 12V 50W-315W Lighting
This is the Mode Lighting ET-255-T-230-RD 50-315VA dimmable electronic transformer for 12V 50W-315W low voltage lights.
Mode Lighting ET-315-T - Features and Benefits
- Dimmable with ALL types of domestic and hard-fired dimmer.
- Self resetting, short circuit and overload protection.
- Complies with EC EMC and Low Voltage Directives.
- Complies with EMC Emission Standard EN 55015.
- Complies with EMC Immunity Standard EN 61547.
- Energy efficient, ensures cool operating temperature.
- Terminal covers and cable clamps.
- Suitable for 50W to 315W loads.
- Flame retardant moulded enclosure, UL94-V0.
- Lightweight and compact size, only 600 grammes.
- Warranty: Mode products are guaranteed for two years.
- Low audible noise throughout the dimming range.
Mode Lighting ET-315-T Transformer - Specs
- Input Voltage: 220V, 230V, 240V
- Output voltage: 11.8V RMS Nominal
- Current input: 1.5A max, output 26A max
- Power input 0.99, output 50 to 255VA
- Frequency input 50/60Hz, output 40KHz
- Connections input terminals 2 x L 2 x N 1 x E, output brass pillars
- Temperature: max. 50deg C case rise, max 40 deg C ambient, max. 90deg C case
- Protection: auto-reset short-circuit and overload, and auto-regulating thermal protection
- Fusing: fusible PCB link primary, none required secondary
- Standards: EMC Emission EN 55015, EMC Immunity EN 61547, Safety EN 61347-2-2, Harmonics EN 61000-3-2, Performance EN 61047
- Regulation: less than 5%
- Weight: 600g
- Efficiency: 96% (typical)
- CE Mark. F Mark. Independent converter.
- Use with low voltage lighting, 12V
- Class II construction.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.