Ellipse 2-wire Push Button Time Lag Switch No Neutral 10A with Adjustable Time Delay 10s - 20min White
- The CP Electronics ELLIPSE time lag switches are a quick and effective way to reduce energy consumption for lighting applications. Pressing the button or touch pad brings the lights on; the lights will then switch off automatically after a preset time period has elapsed.
- These units do not require a neutral connection, therefore they can be used to replace an existing light switch. The duration of the time delay is set by a thumbwheel on the reverse of the unit.
- Dimensions: 86mm width, 86mm length, 17mm depth, 19mm projection from wall
- Pressing the large button on this switch will turn on the lights for an adjustable length of time (between 10 seconds and 20 minutes). Very easy to install, this is an ideal replacement for an existing light switch.
CP Electronics ELLIPSE - Features
- Push button time lag switch in white moulded finish. Push button activated time delay switch.
- The ELLIPSEW time lag switches are a quick and effective way to reduce energy consumption for lighting applications.
- Pressing the button or touch pad brings the lights on; the lights will then switch off automatically after a preset time period has elapsed.
- This time lag switch does not require a neutral connection; it can be used to replace an existing light switch.
- The duration of the time delay is set by a thumbwheel on the reverse of the unit.
- This kind of time lag switches can be used in two way and intermediate switching arrangements without any extra wiring.
10A Time Lag Switch - Technical Specs
- It is a 2-wire (no neutral) time delay switch suitable for lighting control
- You can adjust time delay settings via rear adjustment pots
- Electronic time lag switch push button activated
- Load: 10A of lighting including incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, low voltage (switch primary of transformer).
- This product requires a minimum load of 60W; therefore it may not be suitable for use with low power lighting such as LED.
- Time Delay: approx 10sec - 20mins
- Fluorescent and compact fluorescent fittings with “switch start” ballasts - 10 ballasts maximum. Power factor correction capacitors must be fitted.
- LED lamps: this time lag switch is NOT suitable for LEDs.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz
- Timeout period: 20 seconds to 20 minutes (approximate)
- Fixing method: Surface fixing 25mm deep plastic surface mount moulded box.
- Flush fixing: 25mm steel wall box or 32mm deep cavity wall box.
- Terminal capacity: 1.5mm2
- Material: Flame retardant ABS
- Rating: Class 2
- Temperature: -10°C to 35°C
- Conformity: EMC-2004/108/EC, LVD-2006/95/EC, CE Mark
- Not suitable for switching contactors, SON lighting, and heating or ventilation loads. Not suitable for LED lighting.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.