The ECRSTAT Elnur Connected, Wireless Room / Zone Thermostat “pairs” directly to the heater receiver and provides a home user interface to offer you wireless central control within your home.
Please note: this item works only with the Elnur system, and it is non-returnable - it cannot be returned for a refund.
When the “Gateway” is also paired and operational, you can easily set up and adjust programming for time and temperature from anywhere using your Smartphone or Tablet.
When used without the “Gateway”, this enables you to create a wireless control system without internet access.
Elnur ECRSTAT Connected, Wireless Room / Zone Thermostat - Features
- For heating only applications, the room thermostat offers the homeowner the capability of simple home control with the addition of on-the-go connectivity via a Smartphone or Tablet.
- Programming of your system is provided on the Elnur Connected “App” where our Smartlife Technology allows up to 6 different time and temperature settings for each and every day.
- For ultimate efficiency of your home heating system, why not add extra room stats to create a bespoke multi-zone system.
- With the capability of connecting up to 16 zones, users can opt from a simple single zone to a two zone system for living spaces and bedrooms to a multi-zone system for every room.
- Blue backlight LCD display.
- Easy to install and configure.
- Can Control up to 16 Appliances
- Temperature Display
- Works with All EC products
- Easily adjust room temperature
- Elnur Connected is the perfect control system for your new Mattira boiler. Easy to install and set up, the Elnur Connected boiler control system can be operated in the home or from wherever you are by using the purpose designed App on your Smartphone or Tablet.
- This SmartLife Technology is the perfect solution for ultimate home heating efficiency and an ideal choice for houses, apartments, holiday homes and weekend cottages as well as offices, commercial properties and public meeting / community halls.
- All Mattira electric boilers can be limited to any output between 3 and 12 kW on single phase supplies and up to 15 kW on three phase supplies.
- It is the world’s first range of multiple electric heating appliances controllable from a single app using a smartphone or tablet. You can remotely control Fan Assisted Storage Heaters, Dry technology Electric Radiators, Thermal Fluid Filled Electric Radiators, Chrome Plated & White Electric Towel Rails, Hot Water Cylinders, Panel Heaters, and Electric Boilers made by Elnur.
How does Elnur Connected Work?
- The Elnur Connected range is designed to provide the optimum internal wireless signal strength and also to enable “base” operation even if the broadband service within the property is offline.
- Some of the items that you need - besides the Electric Boilers such as MAC15 and MAS15 - is the connected gateway (the ECGWAY), the thermostat/s (such as ECPRSTAT or ECRSTAT) and the receiver (the Electric Boilers come with it included, but it can also be ordered separately for hard-wiring, see ECAR).
- To provide optimum versatility, the Elnur Connected range caters for all client types from electricians to homeowners to house-builders. Every Elnur Connected appliance is automatically provided with a receiver to communicate with the various options available. The client can then choose how they want to control their system:
1. Internal wireless control without internet access.
2. Internal wireless control with internet access.
- Even if the “without internet access” option is chosen, this can be added at a later date, and is of particular benefit to house-builders by providing central control as standard, with an upgrade option to buyers if required.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.