Emergency Bulkhead 3.8W IP65 Rated 300lm c/w LED Driver 6500K Daylight Saxby Lighting 108087
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Emergency Bulkhead 3.8W IP65 Rated 300lm c/w LED Driver 6500K Daylight Saxby Lighting 108087 available at Sparks Electrical Wholesalers for the best price.
It is the SightPRO Emergency Bulkhead 3.8W IP65 108087 by Saxby Lighting.
Reliable, robust, weatherproof, and functional. This SightPRO LED bulkhead is a maintained or non-maintained emergency fitting.
The daylight white 3.8W LED module offers 300 lumens for up to 3 hours when power is lost. Supplied with a self-adhesive emergency sign kit.
Emergency Bulkhead 3.8W IP65 Rated 300lm c/w LED Driver 6500K - Specs
- Clear & gloss white plastic
- Constructed from abs plastic & ps plastic
- Complete with LED driver
- Complete with 3.8W LED module (SMD 2835) Daylight White (Included)
- Colour temperature: 6500K
- Operating Voltage: 220-240V
- Lumens: 300lm
- Lm/W: 79
- IP rating: IP65 rated
- Dimensions: Projection 64mm, Length 350mm, Width 110mm
- Emergency maintained & non-maintained fitting
- Class 2 electrical rated
- Operating Temperature 0-45 degrees Celsius
- 2+3YR Extended Warranty
- Weight: 0.5 Kg
- Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes
- Maximum Operating Humidity: 10%-90%
- Change over Time: Approximately 1s
- Battery Specification: Ni-Cd 3.6V, 600mAh
- Battery Charge Time: 24 hours
- Battery warranty: 5 years
- Conformity with all relevant UKCA Directive requirements
- Conformity with all relevant EC Directive requirements.
- The power supply is Double Insulated and does not require connection to an Earth circuit
- Model: Saxby Lighting 108087
|Mains Voltage 240V
|Number of Lamps
|1, 2, and 3
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.