This is an enclosed prewired TT/TN Type 2 SPD 2P 100A Main Switch, a Surge Safe Unit. Dimensions: 125mm width, 102mm depth / projection, 238mm height/length.
SPD Specification (TY6 30N)
- According the IEC61643-11: Type 2
- Earthing System: TT/TN
- System Voltage Un: 230/400V
- Max. continous operation AC voltage Uc: 275V
- Nominal discharge current (8/20µs) In: 15kA
- Maximum discharge current (8/20µs) Imax: 30kA
- Voltage protection level Up: 1.3kV
- Maximum backup fuse: 100A gL
- Response time tA: 25ns
- Enviroment temperature Tu: -40 °C ~ 80 °C
- Status indicator: non/red
- Mounting: 35mm Din Rail
- Cross section of wire (min.): 4mm
- Cross section of wire (max.): 16mm
- Casing material: Thermal plastic UL94 - V0
- Degree of protection: IP20 rated
Isolator - Specification
- Product Ranges: ISO100-2
- Standard (s): IEC 60947-3, EN 60947-3
- Certification: CE, SEMKO
- Rated Current (In): 100A
- Rated Uninterupted Current (Iu): 100A
- Rated Operational Voltage (Ue): AC 230 (240) / 400 (415)V
- Rated Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Rated impulse withstand voltage (Uimp): 6kV
- Number of poles: 2
- Rated Insulation Voltage (Ui): 500V
- Utilization Category: AC-22B
- Operating Temperature: -5° to 40 °C (average not exceeding 35 °C over 34 hour period)
- Altitude: Not exceeding at 2000 metres
- Humidity: Not exceeding 50% at 40 °C and 90% at 20 °C
- Pollution Degree: 3
- Terminal Protection: IP20 rated
- Mounting: 35mm DIN Rail
- Terminal Type: Tunnel
- Terminal Capacity: 2.5-35mm²
- Recommended Terminal Torque: 2.0Nm
The ECSS-101 surge protection device is designed to be installed directly from from a spare way in the consumer unit using 6mm cable. Short circuit protection should be provided by a 32A ‘C’ curve MCB.
The combined length of the connecting conductors in relation to the current path should ideally be less than 0.5 Metres and in no circumstances exceed 1 Metre.
Live + CPC = <0.5M (Maximum 1M)
Neutral = CPC = <0.5M (Maximum 1M)
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.