Enlite GU10 IP65 Fire Rated Fixed Downlight in White 240V 50W max, Acoustic Rated
This item requires:
This is the Aurora Enlite EN-FD103W mains voltage GU10 Fixed Fire Rated Downlight in White rated at IP65 (acoustic rated, compact fitting, non-tilting). It is perfect for a wide range of applications and installations. It utilises patented integral intumescent material completely sealing the downlight and cut-out in the event of a fire. This light fitting was tested in a 30, 60, and 90-minute fire rated ceilings. It is also acoustic rated, providing state of the art sound insulation. The IP65 rating allows you to install this fitting in the bathroom and even in the shower (zone 0-2 in bathroom).
Enlite White IP65 Fire Rated Fixed Downlight - Features
- Easy and quick installation via the new and improved loop in/out terminal block.
- Voltage: 240V AC
- IP rating: IP65 rated, shower downlight. IP65 rated luminaires are protected against dust and jets of water. They are suitable for installation in locations containing a bath or shower, as defined by the I.E.E Wiring Regulations, Zones 1 & 2 where water jets are likely.
- Lamp: it takes 1 x GU10 max. 50W, lamp not included, it needs to be ordered separately.
- It can safely take GU10 LED lamps.
- Fire rating: fire rated downlight, tested at 30, 60, and 90-min fire rated ceiling.
- Material: aluminium, pressed steel
- Positional adjustment: non-tilting, fixed downlight. Fixed lock ring.
- Acoustic rated and fire rated.
- Dimensions: 86mm overall diameter, 75mm cutout diameter, 130mm recess depth
- CE Mark
- Finish: white
- Designed and tested to meet Fire Rating Standards (30, 60, 90-minute fire rated ceilings) for safety and reassurance: BS EN 1365-2: 2014
- Designed and tested to meet acoustic rating standards for reduced sound transmission between separating floors: BS EN ISO 10140-2: 2010 & BS EN ISO 10140-3: 2010 + A1: 2015
- Warranty: 3 year guarantee
- Not to be installed into new plaster or damp areas
- It is recommended for a free air circulation of at least 50mm around this fitting.
Note: this fitting is not suitable for mounting on normally flammable surfaces when used with a 50W; it can be mounted on flammable surfaces only when used with a lamp that is 30W or lower. Also, do not cover this fitting with insulation material.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Shower, Bathroom, Indoor|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.