Enna Square Switched LED Wall Light in Matt White using Adjustable Head 4.47W 2700K LED, Astro 1058016
This is the Astro Lighting Enna 7360 Matt White square switched LED reading light ideal for wall mounting, complete with a toggle switch on the base (SKU 1058016).
It is non-dimmable, but it includes the necessary LED driver and the 4.47W LED light as standard, and it allows switching ON/OFF very conveniently.
The head is adjustable as needed, allowing you to direct the light where you need it most.
Enna Square Switched Matt White LED Reading Light - Features
- Single LED spotlight for wall mounting on a square plate with switch on base.
- Finish: Matt White finish.
- SKU: 1058016
- Lamp used: 1 x 4.47W high-power LED, 2700K 111.44lm, CRI 80
- Switched: ON/OFF toggle switch on the base.
- Dimming: non-dimmable, not suitable for dimming.
- Tilt adjustment angle: 90 degrees
- rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees
- Average lifespan: 60.000h
- Mains voltage: 240V supply 50/60Hz
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class I electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical.
- Driver: it includes LED driver. Driver output current: 700mA
- Driver average lifespan: 60.000h
- Efficacy: 24.93 lm/W
- Dimensions: height 110mm, width 110mm, depth 67mm
- Cutout hole: 70mm
- Recess depth: 35mm
- Weight: 0.72kg
- Part of the Enna Square switched LED Reading Lights from Astro Lighting.
Model: Astro Lighting 7360 Enna Square Switched LED Wall Lamp in Matt White (1058016).
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Bedroom, Living Room|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.