Enna Surface LED Switched Wall Light in Matt Gold using Adjustable Head 4.5W 2700K LED, Astro 1058108
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting Enna 8481 Matt Gold Surface switched LED reading light ideal for wall mounting, complete with a switch on the round base (SKU 1058108).
It is non-dimmable, but it includes the necessary LED driver and the 4.5W LED light as standard, and it allows switching ON/OFF very conveniently.
The head is adjustable as needed, allowing you to direct the light where you need it most.
Enna Surface Switched Matt Gold LED Reading Light - Features
- Single LED spotlight for wall mounting on a round plate with ON/OFF switch on base.
- Finish: Matt Gold finish.
- SKU: 1058108
- Lamp used: 1 x 4.5W high-power LED, 2700K 111.44lm, CRI 80
- Switched: ON/OFF toggle switch on the base.
- Dimming: non-dimmable, not suitable for dimming.
- Tilt adjustment angle: 90 degrees
- rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees
- Average lifespan: 60.000h
- Mains voltage: 240V supply 50/60Hz
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class I electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical.
- Driver: it includes LED driver.
- Driver average lifespan: 60.000h
- Efficacy: 24.93 lm/W
- Dimensions: height 110mm, diameter 80mm, depth 155mm
- Weight: 0.60kg
- Part of the Enna Surface LED Reading Lights from Astro Lighting.
Model: Astro Lighting 8481 Enna Surface LED Switched Wall Lamp in Matt Gold (1058108).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Enna LED Wall Lamps|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.