Envirovent Profile 150mm Slim Standard Fan IP44 for Bathroom and Kitchen Wall / Ceiling
The Envirovent PRO150S is a 150mm ultra slim-line bathroom, kitchen and utility room axial fan for wall or ceiling installations. Very easy to install, aesthetically pleasing and unobtrusive, the Profile 150 ventilation fan compliments any contemporary building design. With sealed for life ball bearing motors and a low power consumption of only 35 Watts, the EnviroVent PROFILE 150 range offers a variety of features to include optional timer, pullcord, humidity sensor and PIR models.
This particular model is the standard version, coming with neon light, backdraught shutter, and airflow guide vanes as standard.
Envirovent 150mm Bathroom / Kitchen Fan - Features
- Neon light
- Ultra thin profile
- Standard Thermal Overload Protection (S.T.O.P.) fitted as standard
- IP rating: IP44 rated, bathroom fan
- Sealed for life ball bearing motors
- Backdraught shutter and airflow guide vanes as standard
- Double insulated
- Two year guarantee
- The impellers are axial flow type
- Speed: 2200 rpm
- Watts: 35W
- Airflow: 78l/s (280m3/h)
- 47dB(A) at 3m
- Weight: 1.44kg
- Duct diameter: 150-160mm
- Dimensions: 200 x 200mm, max. 129mm depth, 152mm diameter
- Meeting the Building Regulations - Part F (England), Scottish Building Regulations Section 3 and Part K (Northern Ireland).
- The fans will ventilate domestic small rooms and bathrooms.
- The motor is a 230V 50Hz A/C motor, which is assembled with sealed for life ball bearings and a low power consumption of 35 Watts.
- Model: Envirovent PRO150s Standard Profile Fan.
Envirovent PRO150S - Features and Benefits
- Wall or Ceiling mounted fan
- Unobtrusive: 19mm above wall, ultra thin profile
- Innovative slim-line axial fan
- Domestic extractor fan ideal for solving any ventilation problems in small rooms, bathrooms, and kitchens
- Stylish ventilation fan
- Complies with building regulations
- Low power consumption
|Sound Output||47dB(A) at 3m|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.