Envirovent SILDES100GK Swarovski Silent Design 100 Bathroom Ventilation Fan in Grey with Timer 8W IP45 100mm Quiet Fan
This is the Envirovent SILDES100GK, the Swarovski Silent Design 100 ventilation fan in grey with timer, a 100mm quiet fan with IP rating of IP45 for bathroom ventilation.
It comes with an adjustable run-on timer incorporate, and it can be installed on the wall or on the ceiling, as required.
It is a 100mm domestic air extractor fan designed to solve ventilation problems in WC's and bathrooms. It is fitted with motors mounted on silent elastic blocks to deliver an incredibly silent running with exceptional performance.
This particular model has beautiful Swarowski crystals.
Envirovent Silent Swarovski Design 100 Fan with Timer - Features
- It is encrusted with Swarovski crystals, making it the must-have accessory for the style-conscious homeowner.
- It is sealed for life ball bearings.
- It has silent elastic blocks.
- This fan has an IP rating of IP44.
- The backdraught shutter and the airflow guide vanes are standard.
- It has an incredibly silent running.
- It offers significant energy savings and it has a very high performance.
- It fully complies with the building regulations.
- It comes with a five year guarantee.
- Elegant fan for any modern bathroom.
- Whisper-quiet noise levels of only 26.5 dB(A).
- Incredible low power consumption of only 8 Watts.
- Suitable for wall and ceiling installations.
- Standard Thermal Overload Protection (S.T.O.P).
- It can extract air directly to the outside or via an individual ducted system.
- It has an adjustable timer: After disconnection, shut off time can be delayed between 1 and 30 minutes.
Envirovent Silent Swarovski Design 100 Fan with Timer - Technical
- Sealed for life ball bearings
- Silent elastic blocks.
- Finish: white.
- Speed: 2400rpm
- Wattage: 8W
- Voltage: 230V 50Hz
- Airflow: 22 l/s (m3/h) / 80 l/s (m3/h)
- Silent fan: only 26.5db(A) @ 3m.
- Weight: 0.65kg
- IP rating: IP45 rated
- Duct: 100mm / 4 inch ducting.
- Dimensions: 188mm x 188mm face width/length, max. 84.6mm depth/ 79mm duct depth, 129mm total depth (with the front plate), 98.9mm diameter ducting.
- Do not install near sources of heat in excess of 40°C
- Position the fan at the furthest distance from the main source of air replacement in the room in order to achieve maximum airflow performance.
- Full installation guide is enclosed with all products
- The motor is a 230V 50Hz or A/C motor, which is assembled on silent elastic blocks and fitted with ball bearings for enhanced working life.
- The fan: The impeller is axial flow type.
- Servicing: The extract fan only requires periodical cleaning using a cloth impregnated with a soft detergent.
|Airflow||22 l/s (m3/h) / 80 l/s (m3/h)|
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Sound Output||26.5db(A) @ 3m|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.