This is the Fike Twinflex Pro 4 Zone Fire Alarm Panel - model no. Fike 505 0004 (the manufacturer is also known as Rafiki). This is an analogue non-addressable panel, capable of running max. 128 devices. It uses a conventional cabling, and the devices connected will communicate with the panel using the Twinflex data protocol.
This conventional 2-wire alarm system is a good choice for the smaller applications or where there are budget constraints. It is adaptable and cost-effective within a wide range of applications (big or small), making it one of the most flexible products on the market.
Fike Twinflex Pro 4 Zone Panel - Features and Benefits
- This is a Fike 4 Zone Twinflex Pro Fire Alarm Control Panel
- Up to 32 devices per zone
- Easy to install 4 zone panel
- Two wire installation: only one circuit per zone to connect detectors and sounders, leading to installation savings as high as 40%.
- LPCB-Approved TWINFLEXpro - the next generation in 2-wire fire alarm reliability.
- Compatible backward with all previous Twinflex devices
- Modes: three enhanced test modes with one man walk test
- Multi-line LCD display - 4 line x 20 character LCD display
- Call point identification
- The configuration can be downloaded via firmware
- Built-in end-of-line all devices - No resistors or extra circuits are required
- Complies to BS EN54-4, BS5839: Part 1: 2002
- Ability to differentiate between callpoint or detector alarms
- Manufactured by Fike, model 505-0004 control panel 4 Zone Twinflex Pro
- Text label for each zone
- Model no: Fike Twinflex 505 0004 (Rafiki)
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.