This is the Fike TwinflexPro2 Repeater Panel - Fike 505-0010, a smaller panel than the TwinflexPro2 control panel which connects to a control panel and reports events which occur on the control panel. It can also perform system controls over the networks, such as Silence Alarms, Rest, Sound Alarms, Silence Buzzer.
A control panel can have max. 8 repeater panels connected to it, and the max. cable length from the control panel to a repeater is 500m.
If 8 repeater panels are used, they all must be within this 500m cable length. All the external connections are made on the back board.
Fike TwinflexPro2 Repeater Panel - Features
- It works with all the TwinFlexPro2 control panels.
- It reports the TwinflexPro panel events to a remote location, allowing for the system status and control to be provided at secondary locations.
- It is capable of performing system controls such as reset, sound alarms & silence buzzer, silence alarms, etc.
- Max. 8 repeater panels can be connected to a single control panel, and each have to be within 500m.
- This repeater only works with the 4 and 8 Zone TwinflexPro2 panels using version 2.0 software.
Fike TwinflexPro2 Repeater Panel - Specs
- Dimensions: 250mm x 140mm x 85mm
- Weight: 650 grams
- Construction: UL94-V0 rated ABS
- Cable Entry: 6 x 20mm knockouts, 4 x double 20mm knockouts
- Cable type: 2 core 1.5mm2 screened fire rated cable
- Operating voltage: Nominal 24V DC (Range 21 - 32V DC)
- Operating current: Quiescent @ 24V DC 16 mA (back light off)
- Operating current: Max @ 24V DC 50 mA (controls enabled, back light on)
- Communications: Multi-drop RS-485
- Total peripheral bus length: 500m (max)
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Maximum number of repeaters per control panel: 8
- Operating temperature: 5 deg to 50 deg Celsius