This is the Eterna Lighting SLIMBHEM3M slim LED emergency bulkhead - 3h maintained - complete with 3.2W 6000K 150/100lm LED, rated at IP65. It is the perfect emergency LED light for office, commercial, and industrial applications, being slimmer and more discreet than the standard option, being suitable when a lower viewing distance is required.
Slim LED Emergency Bulkhead - Features
- Construction: Polycarbonate construction
- IP rating: IP65 rated, it can be used in bathroom zones 1-3 or outdoor.
- Hinged gear tray: allows for quicker and easier installation and maintenance
- Ideal for both internal or external use, with a high IP rating
- The 20mm gland entries as standard
- Emergency mode: Minimum 3 hour functionality in emergency mode
- Facility for remote switching and non-maintained mode
- ISO 7010 legend set available separately: SBHISOLGD (by Eterna Lighting, to be ordered separately)
- Viewing distance: 16m
- Replacement battery code: EB6
- Battery: 3.6V Ni-Cad, 3 x C cells 1300mAh
- Recharge time: 24 hours
- Over-discharge protection: Yes
- BLF: 0.54 / EBLF: 0.36
- M.O.M: 1 / O.P.Q: 20
- Lumens per watt: Up to 46 lm / W
- Weight: 0.556kg
- CE Mark
- Warranty: 5 year LED manufacturer's warranty.
- Pack contents: 1 x LED bulkhead, 1 x Maintenance check record
- Dimensions: 277mm length, 60mm width, 112mm height.
Please note that there are two live supplies, one switched and one permanent; please ensure you isolate both before you undertake any work on the emergency fitting.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.